Skip to content
- Insert the flash drive into an USB slot.
- You should now see some files appear and the device should also be visible. Now download the files onto your computer or tablet. — Dragging and dropping the files into documents or downloads often works, you may want to make a special folder for your course-- before moving the files.
- Once the files are on the computer you may need to unzip any zipped files. Most computers have an unzip program installed, if not you can get a high rated free program such as 7-zip online.
- The files will be in pdf and mp3 format. If you have mp4 files these are video and use a video program to view these.
- The pdf files can be viewed on your device using any pdf program including the free Acrobat program. You may also print any chapters or books you want.
- The mp3 files can be played on any mp3 program and may be automatically added to your iTunes or other audio program. You can now move these files to a phone or mp3 player if you want to study on the go.
- There may be sample chapters from other language programs we publish. These programs are yours to enjoy, we also offer the full programs on Amazon
- You can copy this flash drive to any of your devices, it can also be re-used for other data.
- If you have any questions about using our courses, message us or email firstname.lastname@example.org